Recruit graduates and young professionals. For students flexible schedule.
- application development using Java/J2EE technologies.
- higher education (3-5 year students or correspondence department);
- a real commitment and a great desire to develop in the area of programming;
- understanding the principles of object-oriented programming, basic knowledge of Java.
- working hours from 9.00 to 18.00;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- learning a foreign language;
- corporate technology library;
- delicious tea / coffee / biscuits in unlimited quantities;-)
- the opportunity for professional growth and career development.
Salary is discussed individually, we are confident that we can make a good offer.